Aim for Gold
Dudley Council is looking for eligible SMEs to join the Summer 2022 cohort of the AIM for GOLD business growth and grant programme.
Is your business looking to grow through innovation, developing new products, entering new markets or improving productivity? Is your business facing barriers to growth?
AIM for GOLD, which is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), offers up to 15 hours of funded support to eligible SME businesses in the Dudley Borough to help businesses develop and implement their growth plans.
Support includes a detailed business diagnostic to identify growth areas and barriers, one to one support from experienced business coaches and a programme of masterclasses including:
- Foundations of success
- Getting customers and growing your market
- Championing people and team development
- Access to funding and being funding ready
- Practical marketing to make a difference
- Defining and executing your plan.
Eligible businesses and investment projects joining the Summer 2022 cohort will have the opportunity to apply for a grant subject to availability.
To be eligible for the programme, a business must:
- be in the Dudley Borough
- have been trading for at least 12 months. For financial assistance the business must supply evidence of trading covering at least 2 years;
- employ fewer than 250 persons and either have an annual turnover that does not exceed EUR 50 million, or an annual balance sheet not exceeding EUR 43 million;
- Operate on a business-to-business basis (minimum 80% business-to-business).
Some sectors and business activities are not eligible for support under DeMinimis or ERDF rules. Ineligible sectors include but are not limited to retail, banking and insurance, estate agents and social care sectors. We may need to contact you for further information in order to determine your business’ eligibility.
Please note, once your eligibility has been confirmed our delivery partner will contact you to arrange your first session.
Places are limited so register your interest now for the Summer 2022 cohort.