Coronavirus financial help for businesses

The following COVID grant schemes are now closed for new applications:

  • Local Restrictions Support Grant (LRSG)
  • Business Omicron Grant - Hospitality, Leisure, Accommodation
  • Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG) phases 1, 2, 3 and 4
  • Restart Grants
  • Bounce back loan scheme (BBLS)
  • Coronavirus Small Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CSBILS) 
  • Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CLBILS) 
  • COVID-19 Corporate Financing Facility - Corporate Financing Facility 
  • Future Fund Scheme
  • Recovery Loan Scheme

Expanded Retail, Hospitality & Leisure business rates relief at 50% from 1st April 2022 may be available to eligible businesses. Visit Business Rates for more information.

For general Covid-19 advice across the borough visit the Dudley Council website